Become a partner
It’s easy—and rewarding—to become an Industry Preferred Partner of the Northwest Career Colleges Federation. Join the outstanding vendors, service providers and professional organizations who have partnered with the Northwest Career Colleges Federation.
The Careers That Work! Scholarship program makes available five $1000 scholarships to every high school – public and private – in Oregon, Washington and Idaho to award to graduating seniors headed to one of the NWCCF participating member colleges. This includes alternative high schools and skill centers. High schools select the recipients.
Did you know?
The first recorded private "venture" school opened in 1705 in Colonial America, the first business college opened in Washington in 1886 and Perry Technical Institute opened in 1941, making it the oldest, continuously operating private career college in Washington.
2014 - Annual Conference
Make your room reservation for the Annual Conference using one of the methods below. The room rate is $129 per night.
Group Name: Northwest Career Colleges Federation - Annual Conference
Group Code: NWC
Hotel Name: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
16500 Southcenter Parkway
Phone Number: 1-206-575-8220
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS BY PHONE:
Toll-Free Reservations Assistance: 800-222-8733, Please provide the Group Code (NWC) as indicated above
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE:
Web Page Address is:http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/S/SEASPDT-NWC-20140602/index.jhtml
If for any reason you have a reservation change on the first day of arrival to the hotel, you must notify the hotel directly of that change. Hotel room changes without notification cannot be guaranteed. Please have your confirmation number available when you call, 1-800-222-8733.
FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE INSTRUCTIONS:
Our complimentary Sea-Tac Airport Shuttle Service runs 24 hours a day. Guests should call us when they arrive at the waiting areas at Island # 1 or Island # 3 only. This is located one floor above baggage claim, cross over the sky bridge, go down one floor to floor # 3. Then call us from the island. Return shuttles scheduled with front desk. Important note: Be sure to get on the smaller shuttle van for the DoubleTree at Southcenter, and not the large buses for the DoubleTree at the airport. Our vans are 11 passenger vans with the Letter “A” posted on the window.
NOTE: OUR SHUTTLE IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOU TO LOCATIONS WITHIN A 2-MILE RADIUS OF HOTEL. REQUEST YOUR TRANSPORTATION NEEDS AT FRONT DESK.
DOUBLETREE GUEST SUITES OVERVIEW:
- The Doubletree Guest Suites is an All-Suite hotel
- 219 2-Room Suites rise eight stories around a lovely atrium lobby
- Each guest room has either one king size bed or two double beds
- With a separate living room parlor that has a pull out sofa bed
- Two telephones, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, two televisions with in-room movies
- High-speed internet access in all guest rooms and in business center
LOCATION - FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE - FREE PARKING:
- Centrally located at the junction of I-405 and I-5, two main highways in the Puget Sound area
- FREE Airport Shuttle service & FREE self-parking
- FREE shuttle to the Light Rail Station & FREE shuttle services within a 2 mile radius
- Business Center with computers, printers & Fax and High Speed Internet Access
- Located across the street from Southcenter/Westfield Shopping Center, with more than 140 stores, over 50 restaurants nearby, banks, a theatre and many other services and amenities nearby.
INDIVIDUAL FOOD AND DINING:
- Cyber Café Coffee, Espresso drinks, pastries, fruit and more. Hours of operation: 5:30am-5:00 pm.
- Northwest Landing Restaurant: Full Service restaurant for breakfast (6:00am-10:00am), lunch (11:00am-2:00pm) and dinner (5:00pm-10:00pm)
- Atrium Lounge/Bar: In the evenings, your guests can relax and enjoy an inviting atmosphere. Hours of operation: 2:00pm-11:00 pm.
- In Room Dining: Additionally, we do offer in-room dining services (room service). Hours of operation: 6:00am-11:00 pm.
POOL AND HEALTHCLUB:
Our complimentary indoor pool and health club facilities offer our guests the opportunity to exercise, relax and unwind. In addition to the Swimming Pool and Health Club Facilities and Equipment, we also offer two Racquetball Courts, a Sauna and a Spa Tub.