Become a partner
It’s easy—and rewarding—to become an Industry Preferred Partner of the Northwest Career Colleges Federation. Join the outstanding vendors, service providers and professional organizations who have partnered with the Northwest Career Colleges Federation.
The Careers That Work! Scholarship program makes available five $1000 scholarships to every high school – public and private – in Oregon, Washington and Idaho to award to graduating seniors headed to one of the NWCCF participating member colleges. This includes alternative high schools and skill centers. High schools select the recipients.
Did you know?
The first recorded private "venture" school opened in 1705 in Colonial America, the first business college opened in Washington in 1886 and Perry Technical Institute opened in 1941, making it the oldest, continuously operating private career college in Washington.
Why join the Northwest Career Colleges Federation?
- We are the watchdog for our sector, making sure private career colleges and schools are a recognized participant in education policy discussion.
- We are the voice of private career colleges and schools. Legislators, agencies and other policy makers turn to the NWCCF for input on higher education issues.
- There’s power in numbers! Trying to affect change alone is tough. As a member, you will benefit from the unified voice for private career education.
NWCCF membership includes:
- A listing on our Web site.
- A resource to get answers to questions.
- Newsletters and e-mail on issues important to your school.
- Professional development opportunities for your faculty and staff.
- Networking opportunities where you can get to know your colleagues, share ideas and best practices.
- An annual conference designed to address the issues of our colleges, drawing regional and national attendance.
Member Schools and Colleges
As a vital component of the higher education community, our members provide quality education and specific training for a wide variety of careers.
Our members play a critical role in providing highly skilled employees for the Northwest’s workforce and growing economy. Private career colleges and schools provide individuals field-specific education, at both degree and certificate levels, helping to fill the gap of skilled workers that employers demand.
Our Member Colleges
Join the NWCCF as a school member
Industry Partners Program
Vendors, service providers and other professional organizations that serve private career colleges and schools may be eligible to become an industry partner. Visit our Industry Partners page to learn more.