Become a partner
It’s easy—and rewarding—to become an Industry Preferred Partner of the Northwest Career Colleges Federation. Join the outstanding vendors, service providers and professional organizations who have partnered with the Northwest Career Colleges Federation.
The Careers That Work! Scholarship program makes available five $1000 scholarships to every high school – public and private – in Oregon, Washington and Idaho to award to graduating seniors headed to one of the NWCCF participating member colleges. This includes alternative high schools and skill centers. High schools select the recipients.
Did you know?
The first recorded private "venture" school opened in 1705 in Colonial America, the first business college opened in Washington in 1886 and Perry Technical Institute opened in 1941, making it the oldest, continuously operating private career college in Washington.
On September 15, Representatives Luanne Van Werven (R-42nd), shown left, and Drew Hansen (D-23rd), on the right, joined NWCCF lobbyist Amy Brackenbury (center) at Divers institute of Technology for a discussion with career school representatives. Rep. Hansen, chair of the House Higher Education Committee, and committee member Van Werven felt conversation with schools related to recent news articles was important.
Articles and Publications
- Are for-profit Worthy of Shorting? – Read More
- Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates – Read More
- Postsecondary Institutions and the Cost of Attendance – Read More
- Student PAC Goes Public – Read More
- Truck Drivers Shortage – Read More
- College Grants Spared from Spending Cuts – Read More
- When it Comes to Earnings, Higher Education Isn’t the Whole Story